Monday, June 28, 2010

Beautiful Blogger

This weekend was the SF Pride parade and it was so much fun! I intelligently forgot my camera at home so I just have some poorly shot iPhone pictures of it- which aren't even good enough to share on here. But the parade was colorful and fun..

I've been awarded the beautiful blogger award! I have to pay it forward- and don't have time right this minute- but thank you mamaTave for the award and I will be sure to work on it soon!

Also, went shopping with a friend while Mr. R was out of town and got some sweet things for my apartment. Mama and Papa and Brother Rockit are all coming to town so I have to make the place look as adult as possible! Now it's time for grown up purchases like artwork and vases. WoohoO!

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome!
    P.S. The door sign for your craft room is totally cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...