Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mystery Bag

The Longchamp mystery has been solved!!

I may just be really late to the party- but I've been seeing this bag EVERYWHERE and on EVERY girl in New York and even girls here, and I did not know why or what the deal was with it, so I finally searched online today and found what it is. It's a Longchamp bag! And I'm not so sure what the big fuss about it is, so I'm curious to know- do any of you have this bag, and why is it so amazing? for 100-250 $ it's not a cheap purchase. I do know that it folds up into a little rectangle after you use it. And it comes in a bunch of different colors. But every girl I see with it tends to be fashionable to some extent- so it must be a fashionable bag. See that deductive reasoning there? Genius.

So tell me. What's the big deal?

4 comments:

  1. I have no idea. I find it plain and boring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like it either - here in Germany some blonde law-student with a blue blouse and a pearl-necklace would wear this bag...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen anyone around here with a bag like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very sorority. Not that that's a bad thing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...