Thursday, August 12, 2010

100th post!

Happy 100th post to MEEEEEE.

Also happy 71st anniversary to one of my all time favorite movies, THE WIZARD OF OZ!!!
That's a movie I pop in all the time when I feel like mellowing out with some yarn or felt.

Go on Google.com! I love google's special banners, I really do.

I just love the moral of the story. No matter what happens, it's your family that comes first, and really: There's no place like home! And Judy Garland is priceless. What's your favorite number from this movie? Mine is probably the Cowardly Lion song just because I like his ridiculous singing voice. 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 posts! Huzzahhhhhhhhh!!

    My favorite song is probably somewhere over the rainbow. Cliche, but classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Hudson style? Isn't it her that sang it on American Idol like- every week?

    Also quick bit of trivia- that song almost didn't make the final cut for the movie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...