Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Book Review: The Handmade Marketplace

Reading this book by Kari Chapin right now and it's really great. It has a lot of great tips and tricks for the online marketing and handmade crafting industry. I definitely recommend this read if you are interested in making your hobby more than just a hobby- or even if you just need tips to make your blog/etsy shop get more hits. I need more hits. HIT ME.

I also have had this book for a bit, and it's another great read that's pretty self explanatory. Turn that creative hobby into a business!

My parents have owned their own business for awhile and I asked my mom for some advice and hers was to not do it. !!! It's a lot of hard work to build a business by yourself, but I think it's worth it. In the end. I mean I'm not off the ground yet even, but just making one sale was exciting. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...