Monday, August 16, 2010

Photoshop and Dinosaurs

Mr. Rockit recently installed Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on my computer, and I'm in love. I know that I am SUPER late to this game, but I had no idea what I was missing before. I can put myself in ANY PICTURE! ahahah. So you might see some ridiculous pictures up on this blog coming up.

Also, I've been commissioned by a dear friend to paint a picture of a dinosaur. Which is great because I love dinosaurs.

Upon google searching (my fave thing ever) dinosaur I came up with some interesting images.

Exhibit A: Super Scary Dinosaur.


Exhibit B: Ridiculously cute baby in a dinosaur costume


Exhibit C: A large Brontosaurus type creature in a farm field next to a silo. 

But I don't know if anything can top..

some of her tracks include:
Swinging on A Swing
Nya Nya Nya
Lettuce Sing

and my all time favorite
Bucket of Dew I Paddy Condon From Cobar

What type of dinosaur is your favorite? Mine is obviously Dorothy.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...