Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Typewriters

My dad had this great typewriter that I used to use before the dawn of computers. Remember that? Maybe? We had that perforated paper. Sometimes if you pressed more than one key it would get stuck and you'd have to gently pull down the letters. I remember being so fascinated by the whole concept of erase. That little white strip of ink that would magically erase your letters!

Anyway. These are dedicated to typewriters, and I wish my daddy had kept his.

This glorious color found here

This looked more like my Dad's. But smaller. 

I love this color and shape. It looks almost like a Pixar character. 

And I'm spent. It's hard looking for photos sometimes. Really. It is. 

1 comment:

  1. i assume you saw these!? http://www.etsy.com/shop/usbtypewriter

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...